Atlanta Medical Malpractice Attorney
Legal Help for Victims of Medical Malpractice by Physicians, Hospitals, Nurses, Surgery Centers and other Health Care Providers
Medical malpractice by physicians, hospitals, nurses and other types of health care providers may lead to catastrophic permanent injuries or death.
If you or a loved one has been victimized by suspected medical malpractice, speak with The Law Offices of Michael Lawson Neff. We can investigate to determine whether there is a basis for a viable medical malpractice case and can represent you in litigation, from filing the case through discovery and trial.
Medical malpractice can occur at any point in the health care system, from the doctor’s office, to the emergency room and in the hospital. Ambulatory Surgery Centers and office-based surgery have become very common and have particular risks for surgical and anesthesia errors, as they are less well regulated than traditional hospitals and they tend to discharge patients more rapidly, sometimes during periods when the patient is dangerously unstable.
Discuss your potential medical malpractice case with an attorney as soon as possible. These cases are complex and may take many months to obtain records and investigate.
Call us if you suspect that medical malpractice led to a serious, permanent injury, such as:
- Birth Injury, including newborn brain damage, cerebral palsy or skull fracture;
- Maternal brain damage or death during or following labor and delivery;
- Failure to timely diagnose and treat heart conditions leading to heart damage, heart attack, brain damage or death;
- Anesthesia errors resulting in brain damage or death;
- Surgical errors resulting in loss of limb; severe organ damage; or death;
- Ambulatory Surgery Center errors leading to loss of limb; severe organ damage or death;
- Failure to diagnose leading to loss of limb; severe organ damage; or death;
- Failure to timely diagnose and treat early stage cancer;
- Medication or pharmacy errors leading to loss of limb; severe organ damage; or death;
- Blood thinner overdoses causing serious, permanent injuries or death.
For commentary on the law, please visit the blog.
Call Our Experienced Atlanta Personal Injury Law Firm, Toll-Free Contact the Law Offices of Michael Lawson Neff, PC today. Call us to schedule a free consultation with a lawyer. Call 404.531.9700.