- 95% Plaintiffs’ Personal Injury
- 5% Business Litigation
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Oakwood University in 1998, with a B.S. in Business Management, and a B.A. in Communications/Public Relations
- Worked in Treasury Management at SunTrust Bank in Atlanta, for four years.
- Graduated from Emory University School of Law in May, 2006. Admitted to the Georgia Bar in November 2006.
- While at Emory, participated in the Moot Court Society. Member, and later coach of Emory’s team in the Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition.
- Member of Emory’s Black Law Students Association.
- My interests include traveling and outdoor activities like fishing, hiking, and getting outside with nature. At home, my family and my aquariums keep me busy.
J.D., Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia Honors: Moot Court Special Teams B.A. (Summa Cum Laude), Oakwood University, Huntsville, Alabama Honors: Business Management B.S. (Summa Cum Laude), Oakwood University, Huntsville, Alabama Major: Communications/Public Relations
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
Georgia Member Since: 2006 U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia Member Since: 2006
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Past Employment Positions
- SunTrust Bank, N.A., Treasury Management Analyst, 1999 – 2003