Who Are Our Clients?
Our clients come from all walks of life. What they have in common is that they were injured because of someone else's negligence and have suffered serious personal injuries. Our recent clients include:
- A 59-year-old single woman who works two jobs. The woman had a security system which had been going off throughout the day, but the security company never contacted her. When she spoke with them on the phone after arriving home, they chose not to tell her about the prior alarms or warn her that she may be in danger. She was later raped and psychologically tortured for nine hours by a man who had been hiding in her home all day.
- A family of five driving in their minivan on I-75 outside of Atlanta. Another driver who was driving recklessly and passing cars in the right-hand lanes lost control of her car and slammed into the minivan at over 60 miles per hour. The injuries to the family were significant and life-changing.
- A banker on her way to work who was stopped at a stoplight. A man driving a work van dropped his cell phone and reached down to pick it up off the floorboard. When he did, he slammed into our client at full speed. She had to have her ankle bones fused together over the course of several surgeries. She will never walk normally again.
- The family of a 57-year-old woman. She died after ingesting a dangerous drug and is survived by her husband and three children.
- A man on his way home from work as an electrician. A woman in a large SUV was on the phone and speeding in traffic. She lost control of her vehicle, crossed the median, and hit our client head on.
- A police officer who was assisting a stranded motorist. A teenager was racing with his friends in heavy traffic and lost control of his vehicle, killing the stranded motorist and permanently injuring the police officer.
- The family of a 77-year-old nursing home resident. The resident died after neglect and abuse in the nursing home and is survived by her three adult children.
Every day, normal hardworking people are injured as a result of someone else's negligence. Our client's lives are often changed forever, and we take pride in helping these people obtain justice.